Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm back, again!

Hi! I have been gone for the last few weeks, and i've been getting lazy on updating, most of it because no one is reading it :\. But guess what happened while I was gone? I completed Celestia! Yup. I'm now a Legendary Theurgist who has completed Celestia. I have created a new wizard called Gabriel Mythwraith. He is a Storm Wizard. he is now a level 14-15, and he is pretty strong. He has gotton to Sergeant in pvp :D. Well, I hope this gets on a search engine like google or bing or something. Ill look it up later. I also have completed the Myth, Ice, and Life school. I hope when the new world comes out, I can get more training points and train in the sun and star school. Anthony is currently doing crafting quests, and he is on the second Dragonspyre one. Finding Black Lotus for Black pearls is a PAIN! If anyone needs help on where to find Black Lotus, email me at anthonynaruto37@yahoo.com and we can meet up in game and I can show you where all of the Black Lotuses are. Note: These posts will not come daily, only every 2 days. Example, today is a Sunday, so I will not post one until Tuesday. I would like some followers, and making one of these does not give you a virus or anything, so you're safe. Too bad school starts tomorrow, I am really bummed. My Math teacher is going to give us homework, every day, even on Fridays. Math is my LEAST favorite! I like Social Studies, and speaking of that, I gotta get that project done >_>.

I think  I got the picture thing figured out :D!
Maybe not, Ill have to figure out how to get a screenshot on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment