Sunday, January 30, 2011

Epic Bundle!!

Whats happening guys, extremely sorry I didn't post like I was supposed to yesterday. I was too busy basking in the glory of my new Epic Bundle Gift card! Yup, you read right. I mustered up $40 and got new stuff! I only use the gear for PvE (Player vs Enemy) and not Pvp (Player vs Player). Anyway, check out my new Character now!
Pretty Epic huh?
You guys probably noticed the little dude sitting in the chair there. That's my Storm Wizard, and he's been sitting in that chair gathering Cyberdust, ha ha.
I just wanna tell you guys about The Friendly Necromancer, Check him out here if you haven't already. He's another blogger like me, but way more popular: Like 11k views a day! I'm lucky if I get 11 views a day.
But I gotta get going, got stuff to do, places to go.
Question of the day: Do you have any blogs about Wizard101? if you do, I would love to check them out and follow them!
Later!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on Friendly's blog. Look forward to reading your posts. Feel free to check out mine and my friends site if you haven't already. Stormy Skies

    ReplyDelete