Sunday, December 19, 2010

The 3 Astral Schools

Hi! So yesterday I said that I would tell you about the Astral Schools. I'm gonna tell you all about it. So there are 3 Astral Schools, Sun, Moon, and Star. The Sun school focuses on enchantments for your cards. It could power up your Sun bird, or make your Sun bird a Thunder bird, etc. The Moon school focuses on Transformations. You can learn a Moon spell and transform yourself into a Gobbler! You can Transform into many other things too. You can only hold a transformation for 6 rounds though! The Star school focuses on enchantments to your status. It can upgrade your Critical attack by 20, or decrease the damage done to you by 15%, and stuff like that. All of these schools can be found in the new world, Celestia. They look like they are on garbage cans, idk why.

What are Criticals? Well, I guess we can talk about Critical right now! Critical is like a HUGE boost for your spells.It can make a Seraph spell nearly crack a Storm Wizards health in half. If I use a Spirit Blade, a regular Life Blade, and a trap plus a Critical with my Forest Lord spell, it will do around 3000 damage. Dang. Theres also another thing opposite of Critical: Critical Blocks. If one person uses a Critical, and the other a Critical Block, they are just canceled out and the spell goes about its damage without the Critical. My personal Critical is 60, and Diego gives you a hat before you go to Celestia that raises it 15.

I still don't know how to post pictures up here and I hope at least someone is READING this, and I really hope it gets to a Search Engine somewhere. If you know how to post pictures, I will greatly appreciate it. You can post it in the comment section below or email me at anthonynaruto37@yahoo.com

Do any of you guys like PvP? I sure do. Countless times people have called me noobs for losing or winning (mostly). No, there are not a lot of nice people out in PvP. I just don't say a word and when they insult me just port away. The language in PvP is not E10+, but its still pretty darn fun. I think Life is the easiest school to conquer PvP with, because of the HP and the Forest Lord ;). I think Death is the hardest, because they are pretty much equaled out. They have no strengths nor weaknesses, and a lot of people have a Death shield or two in their deck. If you look on the Messege Boards at the official Wizard101 site, you will find that many, MANY people say that Judgement is unfair. I actually think it is not fair because its a little too underpowered. I have put on a Tower Shield and a Weakness on them before the Judgement blow, and I actually laughed at the result. It was only around 1000, 1/3 of my health. It was a little funny. Heckhound I kinda laughed at too. I had all power pips, ready for a double Forest Lord, when this guy pulls a Heckhound. I quickly put on 2 Regenerates, and it was like the Heckhound wasn't even there. I put up my blades and kill the guy.

Now, I have mentioned Forest Lord many times in this post today. What is it? Forest Lord is one of the 7 level 58 spells. The level 58 spells dominate all other spells. The master Life spell is Forest Lord. It looks like a giant Chewbacka, it gets 2 Trees, draws some green thing from it, and lashes out at you. This is my favorite spell. The Forest Lord spell does 540-620 damage to all enemies. That's not bad.

The Storm master spell, Leviathan, is pretty cool too, except it can be easily reduced to a small amount of damage. Leviathan does 1030 damage, and removes 2 Blades from the enemy. The animation is a large, purple, Snake thing. It lurks in the mist, looks at you, and BAM! You're hit with a giant Snake thing tail.

The next spell, Snow Angel, is the Ice spell. I think that the level 48 spell, Frost Giant, is better than this spell. This spell does 100+660 over 3 rounds. It also taunts the enemy. The animation is a man with a hood on, riding on a Pegasus, comes in and breathes Ice at you. The enemy is Mega Taunted after this.

The master Fire spell, Efreet, is pretty cool. Efreet does 895 damage and 90% Weakness to the next spell. Wow. 90% weakness. That makes my bladed Forest Lord look like an Imp. Efreet is like a Genie. it comes out of a lamp, has a giant sword, and you're hit. If you have no Fire shields, you're pretty much dead meat.

The Death master spell is a little weak in my opinion. It is called Skeletal Dragon. It is, a skeleton made out of bones. It does 200+810 over 3 rounds. If you have a Tower Shield, you can see what I mean by weak. The animation is the Skeletal Dragon collects, than it breaths Death stuff all over you.

The nest spell is the Myth master spell, Medusa. Medusa does 770 damage and a stun for 2 rounds.  Don't wanna mess with that lady. The animation is she comes out of a crack, and screams at you.

Last but not least, the Balance spell, Ra. Ra does 560-640 to all enemies. A tad stronger than Forest Lord. The animation is Ra, a bird human thing, comes out with a Sun behind him (Ra is the name of a Sun God the Egyptians believed in). He plants his staff with a circle ish hole on top, holds out his other circle hole thing (not a staff), and the Sun comes through and beams your enemies.

That is the last of this post, ill see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. heckhound is the strongest fire spell especially when you have full power pips and get critical and peirced ~Justin Dragonfinder~

    ReplyDelete