Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not a Virus

Hey guys, me again. I just wanted you to know, if you have McAfee Virus stuff, this stuff is totally safe, no virus at all, so no need to worry. It would have the McAfee check mark but I don't know how to make it like that. That's all.
In Wizard101 world, everything is normal. I pvp a little bit, then go and help friends. I should be getting the $40 Epic Bundle gift card in this next week or so :D.
Yesterday I got the movie Legend of the Guardians movie on DVD! I absolutely LOVE the series of books. I would rate it 3 stars. Its a little rushed, but how are you gonna fit like 18 books into a 90 minute movie? Lots and LOTS of time, my friend. But its pretty good, and i recommend it to people who haven't read the books, but its still good to other people too.
Ha ha, I'm getting to in-depth on my favorite stuff.
Well, here's the question of the day (I wanna say comment question of the day, but I don't wanna sound too much like Ray William Johnson :P)
What's you're favorite series of books that turned into a movie?
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment