Friday, January 7, 2011

Level 58 Celestian Gear

Wassup peoples!!! Its finally the weekend, and another couple days break. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, cause its been a LONG week at school.


I wanna talk about Pvp. If anyone wants to 2v2 with me, email me at anthonynaruto37@yahoo.com. I will be on almost every day, Weekends all day, and week days 4:00 Eastern time till 9:30 pm.

Ill do some of the Level 58 Gear. I cant show Illustrations because I only have my Legendary Life Wizard.


Life Gear
Hat: Cover of Rapture
Robes:  Robe of Rapture
Shoes: Willow  Walkers
Wand/Staff: Rod of Rapture
Athames: Seraph's Short blade
Rings: Ring of Rapture
Deck:  Preferred, Deck of Natures Bounty

Death Gear
Hats: Eclipse Cover
Robes: Eclipse Cloak
Shoes: Eclipse Clogs
Wand/Staff: Cursed Staff
Athames: Forsaken Dagger
Rings: Ring of Wrath

Myth Gear
Hat: Illusive Headdress
Robes: Illusive Long coat
Shoes: Illusive Shoes
Wand/Staff: Staff of Legends
Athames: Star Blade
Rings: Moon Ring

Fire Gear
Hat: Headdress of Dragon Fire
Robes: Volatile Vestment
Shoes: Dragon Stalkers
Wand/Staff: Blistering Baton
Athames: Moon Dagger 
Rings: Star Signet

Ice Gear
Hat: Celestian Snow Cover   
Robes: Celestian Snow Smock
Shoes: Celestian Snow Boots
Wand/Staff: Shivering Spear
Athames: Diamond Dust Dagger
Rings: Sub-Zero Signet

Storm Gear
Hat: Tempest Topper
Robes: Tempest Robe
Shoes: Tempest Trackers
Wand/Staff: Jolting Jelly Wand
Athames: Abyss Bodkin
Rings: Sun Circle

Balance Gear
Hat: Moon Cover
Robes: United Long coat
Shoes: United Footwear 
Wand/Staff: Insightful Spyglass
Athames: Claw of the Law
Rings: Loop of the Lawful

Well, what a day. Stayed up all night writing that, so I hope its worth 2 cents to you guys. 

Its snowing pretty hard here. Why couldn't it happen yesterday?
My friend Cody BattleBlood went into Celestia and took off all of our high level clothes and acted like noobs :P:. Well, have a good night, and I'm sorry that I got this a day late, I'm a little lazy with updating things. See you tomorrow!   

3 comments:

  1. O coolio! Just discovered your blog. BTW,all of the lvl 58 gear looks the same, and to me, its all ugly. Thank God they added stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (continuation of other comment)BTW, there are lvl 55 decks that give 64 cards that are craftable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks i have a level 58 life wizard so this really helped me thx again

    ReplyDelete