Thursday, March 3, 2011

Re-arranging my Garden

Hey guys!! Today, I'm re-arranging my Garden. I'm thinking of putting them in rows down the walkway to the door. I've spent some time not planting any more seeds and letting my plants get to Elder. Then I'm gonna erase every plant plot and use it for my statue place. I'm now gonna start collecting statues, so I could have a collection of them. Here's a picture of my Garden now:
Yup. A mere 9 plants. Freaking super.

If you has noticed the statues, I'm gonna use those.
Oooh! Super news! Crafted all gear! Check out my stats!
I am now super duper at Player vs Player now :DDD.

On a note from KI, Text Chat people cant type in capital letters, because people have been capitalizing words like Gary to make GArY, which I think you know what means. Here is a note from Professor Greyrose:
Between KingsIsle’s commitment to maintaining a family friendly game and the increasing amount of players using the caps to talk around chat filters, it was deemed to be an appropriate action to remove the capitalization ability in the filtered chat. As long as you’re chatting appropriately and within the filters, there should be no issue with communications. 
Yay, hurray, no more bad people talk :).
Well, that's all for now. Ill see you guys later!
Question of the day: Are you doing some major re-arranging in your house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment