Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I've found it out!

Ok, exciting news! I've found out how to post screenshots and pictures! Awesome. In other words, here's my character, Anthony Ghosthunter!


Ok, now back to to business. A little while ago through now I was wobbling between pvp Sergeant and pvp Veteran.  But soon, I should be wobbling between Knight and Veteran. Maybe ill just fly past Knight and Captain and get to Commander. I really want Commander Gear, especially the hat! ITS FREAKING AWESOME!! So ya. I'm doing good.


So, in Wizard101, i'm broke. No Gold. I should be getting the Epic Bundle, but it might be a while. I've submitted this to Google, but so far have seen nothing. Eh, at least i'm having fun, whether there is 0 or 1000 people reading. 

I wanna go KingsIsle so badly, I hope they have tours or something like that. It looks pretty cool.
UGH, gotta go. See ya in 2 days!






No comments:

Post a Comment