Monday, January 31, 2011

Kingdom Hearts!

Hey guys! Whats up? Got a a couple E-mails from people today, and I'm happy I'm off to a good start :). But I wanted to show you guys a song/video I listen to allot.
It is the song Encore by Linkin Park (Instrumental version) with some Kingdom Hearts scenes.
What is Kingdom Hearts you say? Kingdom Hearts is a series of video games with the Storyline of Sora (main character) going through worlds for various missions using Disney themes (almost all worlds are Disney). Probably the only thing Disney did right ;). Just kidding. Disney is awesome. I don't really watch it personally, but its pretty cool.

Anyway, back to the topic of Wizard101. Have you guys lately heard about my pvp rank? Well, I would like to give credit for my friend Chelsea Sea Whisper for making it to Warlord status. She also helped me with pvp. Many of my wins and few of my loses are from her. By the way, I'm currently Corporal in status. To be honest, I personally don't care about becoming Warlord. I only care about Commander. They have awesome gear, and your character would be BEAST at pvp. I'm considering getting Veteran pvp gear, but some people say its worth it and others don't. Well, I'll see if I cant get both. I have the tickets for the Commander gear and more!
Yup, cropped the picture. How about that? I got my advice for taking screen shots on the Wizard101.com Message Boards.
I heard New England is gonna get hit pretty hard with snow. I have a friend in Connecticut, I talked with her, and she said that her kids there are saying good-bye to Spring Break. Yup, tragic, I know. But, you cant control the weather.
Ok guys, I gotta go. Question of the day: Are you getting beaten around by weather where you live?
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment