Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm back!

Hey guys! I'm back! My computer has been down and i've been sick, so I couldnt update current blogs.

Right now we're gonna talk about Pvp. Pvp stands for Player vs Player. In Pvp, you can fight against other people to test your skills against something much stronger than monsters. The Arena is located in Unicorn Way. Players of all schools and levels are open to Pvp. When you step inside the Arena, there are 2 books. On the left, there is the Ranked book. Here, you can have Ranked matches. These are for keepers. You gain Arena tickets if you win or lose a Ranked battle. You get more Arena tickets if you win though. You gain and lose points. If you win, you win some points, many depending on your rank. If you lose, you lose some points, many depending on your rank, and your rank may decrease.

What are ranks, you say? Well, ranks are kind of like a status you have in Pvp. Kinda like statuses in the Army, but you will find a difference.

Every player starts out with 515 points. You win or lose some every match. Here is every rank and the criteria to get them:

Private: 515-524(515 and below)
Corporal: 525-549
Seargeant: 550-599
Veteran: 600-649
Knight: 650-699
Captain: 700-799
Commander: 800-899
Warlord: 900 and above

Those are all of the ranks in Pvp. I was a Commander before the release of Celestia, but now I am bumped down to Private (dang!). But its ok, i'm slowly rising in the ranks. Lol, one time, I was so badass in a fight, the guy just sat there and let me kill him! Best part was, he was a Warlord! I got a lot of points for that, but sadly, not enough to get to Warlord status Ahh, good times. Well, hopefully at least someone is reading this, and hopefully it gets on Google. I want to be as popular as The Friendly Necromancer, but I guess its ok if I get 1 person or 1,000 people to read this. Goodnight, and have a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, or a Happy Hanukkah.

No comments:

Post a Comment