Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weather is testing us

Hey guys, sorry about the posting issues i'm having. I would have posted yesterday. but a HUGE Ice Storm hit us, so like an inch and a half of Ice gathered on the power lines and knocked out power (thank goodness not for us) and Internet. So that's my excuse. Stupid storm! Oh, I got a text from my mom, and it was a map of my state, and the north, middle, and south were divided by colors: North (purple) Screwed. Middle (pink) Mostly Screwed. South(pale-ish) You get to live. Ha ha, funny.
Anyway, to Wizard101!
The Test Realm is online! Click here to learn more about the Test Realm going online.
But in my part, everything is normal. Slowly making my way toward crafting gear, currently working on my Robe. When i'm done, i'm gonna stitch it with the Epic Bundle Gear, cause one has good stats and other has good looks. So thats pretty much it, short post today. See you guys tomorrow!
Question of the day: Do you craft at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment