Friday, February 4, 2011

All of these days off!

Hey guys! What are you doing? I got 4 days off of school for the 5 days that I go! Thanks to the Ice Storm, I had plenty of time to study for the Social Studies test for Monday. I'm sure i'm gonna ace it. In Wizard101 news..

I got my robe crafted, and the only thing i'm gonna have to work on is the 14 Aethers and 12 Golden Pearls. I am thankful that those things are in the same place so it can go MUCH faster. Here's a look at my Character now
I decided to get off my Griffin mount because his wings got tired. I need to exercise my dragon ;). But I should be done with my crafting by tomorrow or Monday.
So yea, thats it for today. Sorry about my short posts, but I really have nothing to post about. If you guys need any help in game or else, comment or email me.

Question of the day: Whats your Wizards stats?

No comments:

Post a Comment