Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm almost done!!

Hey guys! Long break! Anyways, in Wizard101, I didn't realize you had to craft a Ring and Athame. So, I'm crafting the Athame first, because it gives good power pip and excellent health. I cant decide whether to craft the ring or not, because it decreases Power Pip chance dramatically, which I dont think this is a good idea for pvp. So, I guess I'm not completely done with my gear like I thought I was.
Now, ready for the stupidest thing ever? Ok, prepare yourself:
I trained in Myth and Ice for secondary schools!!

Surprising, right? I feel like an idiot now, but its not my fault, I wasnt interested in pvp back when I was a noob. So, I got 20 dollars, and i'm thinking about buying them back with this new $20 I got. I've taken a job doing chores, so preparing me for the future I guess.
So, the weather is kinda warming up today.
I gotta go, gotta get in the shower and all. Bye!
Question: Should I craft the ring or keep the ring I have that gives 21% chance? Btw, the crafted ring gives 20% outcome healing, and 21% income healing. Same as Athame. It also gives Power Pip boost, but not as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment