Friday, February 25, 2011

I should get off my lazy butt

Hey guys! I should really get going, as the only thing I do anymore in Wizard101 is take care of my garden. I've kinda gotten lazy crafting, and I might work on my storm for a while.
So, what are you guys planning for today? I got the day off, because it is teacher work day. I get my new schedule on Monday, and I hope it will be a fun rest of the year.
It is snowing really hard, and i'm about go go play in the snow.
Breaking news:  I got $20! If I havent told you this (which I probably did), i'm gonna go get a gift card! More pet training, and more pvp (Yes, i'm gonna go give it a try after I finish crafting and pet training).
I've got the crafting Ring and Athame DOWN! All I need are a bazillion more Stone Blocks and Sunstone...
If you checked out Friendly's blog yet, he said you can get some Mega Snacks from harvesting certain plants.
Yes, this is a short post sorry, but i've been itching to go play outside all day!!
Question of the day: Did you go through all the work to get everything crafted?

No comments:

Post a Comment