Friday, January 28, 2011

Almost there!

Sup guys, sorry I didnt post yesterday. I was gonna, but my friends were on me like bees on... What are bees on? I dont know. But about the title. I'm almost to Grandmaster Gardener! See?
Again guys, sorry for the extra stuff. Stupid Wizard101 wont let me take a screen shot with full screen. You can click on the pic to make is bigger, by the way.

I still have to use stupid Paint (yuck, I know) for my pics. If anyone knows any thing better than Paint, that would be greatly appreciated.

I also have been working on my crafting :). The ingredients for the gear is RIDICULOUS, but i'll manage to get by. The hardest part about the gear are the Centaur Treasure Cards. I wish Wizard101 had De-Transmuting, because I have a million Black Pearls and I would appreciate some Black Lotus. Here, ill give you a shot of Anthony :D
As you can see, I made a square around my boots, and another square around my other gear. You guys have probably noticed the

MISMATCHED BOOTS!!!!!!!
Haha, well, i'll see you guys tomorrow.
Oh yea, Question of the day. FLOWERS!! Thats what bees are on! Flowers! Ahh, I should have said that earlier.
Question of the day: What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Email me at anthonynaruto37@yahoo.com or more simply comment.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment